PUMPKIN SPICE MARTINI
This seasonal alcoholic cocktail is perfect for your next Friendsgiving, shaken, not stirred, even without 007 on your guest list.
1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Pumpkin Liqueur
1 oz. Irish Cream
1 pinch Pumpkin Spice Mix
Graham Cracker Crumbs
Chefmaster Black Edible Spray
Chefmaster Liqua-Gel® Sunset Orange food coloring
Tools & Utensils:
- The day before, prepare your Black Rim Crumbs:
- line up a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Spread a thin layer of Graham cracker crumb onto baking sheet
- Spray crumbs with a light layer of Chefmaster Black Edible Spray. Do not oversaturate.
- Let dry for at least an hour.
- Flip the crumbs on the uncolored side and spray with a thin layer of Chefmaster Black Edible Spray.
- Repeat until crumbs are black on all sides.
- Note: If you choose to replace the Black Rim Crumbs by Black Rim Sugar mix your sugar with Pumpkin Spice Mix to taste to compensate for the flavor brought by the Rim Crumbs.
- Pour a small amount of Irish Liquor in a small plate.
- Pour Black Rim Crumbs or Black sanding Sugar in another small plate.
- Dip the rim of your Martini Glass first in the Irish Cream, then in the Black Crumbs or Sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker combine Vodka, Pumpkin Liqueur, Irish Cream and 1 or 2 drop of Liqua-Gel® Sunset Orange food coloring.
- Add ice and shake until very cold (at least 1 minute).
- Strain into martini Glass previously rimmed with black rim mixture.
- Top with a pinch of Pumpkin Spice Mix.
For a non-alcoholic version of this fall cocktail, replace the Vodka and Irish Cream by 1 oz of Ginger Ale and 1 oz of Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
Always enjoy alcohol with moderation.