How do I check the status of my order?
- To view order status, “click here” to log into your account and view your order history.
- If you check out as a "guest" account, you can find a link to your order status page in the following emails
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Confirmation
- If unable to access the order status page, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
***If you didn't receive an order/shipping email confirmation, please follow the steps below:
- Check your junk/spam folder
- Email us at email@example.com or send an email using our on-site widget.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- Unfortunately, once orders have been shipped, they cannot be canceled.
What are your shipping options?
There are several shipping methods offered for standard Chefmaster decorating products that will be offered to you at checkout (see table below). Hand Sanitizer can only ship via FedEx ground due to the high alcohol content.
For Domestic Shipping
We ship within continental United States, excluding Hawaii & Alaska.
***Fedex Ground and 2-Day Shipping are not valid if the address is PO box. If you need to ship to a PO box, please use Standard Shipping or Free Standard Shipping.
|Hand Sanitizer||Price based on destination address. Ships FedEx Ground.|
Standard Shipping (5-10 Days)
Fedex Ground (2-7 Days)
*** Orders are shipped the next business day, excluding weekends and holidays. Orders placed on Friday will ship on Monday. Orders placed during the holidays are shipped the next available business day.
The cut off time for business day is 1 pm PST.
*** Our Shipping Carriers do not count the weekends, so if you order is shipped on Friday via 2-days shipping, it will arrive on Wednesday.
*** Chefmaster is not responsible for stolen, misplaced packages and wrong address delivery once the orders are shipped.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding Shipping.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
How do I track my order after it has been shipped?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification confirming the shipment. The email will provide a tracking number for your order and a link to the shipping carriers’ website.
- You can also log into your account and check your order status at any time.
What is your return policy?
Given the current situation in regards to the global pandemic, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING RETURNS.
We offer a full refund or an equivalent exchange in the event that your product arrives damaged.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
- We offer a full refund or an equivalent exchange in the event that your product arrives damaged. Just send us an email to email@example.com with the order number and we will handle the rest.
I have additional questions, how can I reach customer service?
- You can reach customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Chefmaster Products Vegan?
- Chefmaster colors, including Liqua-gel®, Cookie Icings, Edible Color Sprays, Decorating Pens, and Candy Colors (oil based colors/chocolate colors) contain no animal product or animal derivatives.
- Meringue Powder contains egg and is the only product that is not vegan. However, meringue powder products are produced in a separate room and does not share any equipment with our egg-free products.
Are Chefmaster Products Gluten Free?
Are Chefmaster Products Dairy Free?
- All colors are dairy free.
Are Chefmaster Products Kosher Certified?
- Yes, our products are Kosher Certified.
Are Chefmaster Products Halal Certified?
- Yes, all of our products are Halal Certified, except for candy colors.
I've noticed that some Chefmaster products contain glycerin, is it derived from a plant or animal source?
- It is plant based, as none of our products contain animal products except for Meringue Powder (eggs).
Are Chefmaster food colors peanut-free and also processed in a peanut-free facility?
- Yes, all of Chefmaster products are peanut-free, and they are processed in a peanut-free facility.
Do Chefmaster oil based color products (i.e. candy color) contain peanut, egg, or sesame?
- No, our candy color products do not contain peanut, egg or sesame.
How do I properly store my food colors?
- We suggest you store Chefmaster food color products in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Where can I find a list of ingredients?
- You can see our ingredients listed directly on the product page. Click here to view our product catalog.
How do you get food coloring off your skin?
- To remove our food coloring, please wash or use a soft scrub with soap and rinse with water. Dish soap also works well.