VANILLA GLAZE RECIPE
This traditional glaze recipe is perfect to dip donuts or pour on the top of a Bundt cake or pound cake. It can easily be colored to match any decoration or theme.
2 cups Powdered Sugar, shifted (plus more as needed)
3 Tbsp Milk (plus more as needed)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Chefmaster Liqua-Gel® food coloring or Natural food coloring (optional)
Tools & Utensils:
- Measure and prepare all your ingredients.
- Shift Powdered Sugar into a bowl.
- Slowly add 3 Tbsp Milk and the Vanilla while stirring with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Note: If you prefer your glaze runnier (especially for dipping), add more Milk (approx. ½ Tbsp to 1 Tbsp at a time). If you prefer a thicker glaze, add more Powdered Sugar (approx. 1 Tbsp at a time).
- Optional: add a couple of drops of the Chefmaster Liqua-Gel® food coloring or Natural food coloring of your choice to enhance your baked good even further.
- If you are not using your glaze right away, cover your bowl tightly with plastic wrap so there is no air in between the glaze and the film and refrigerate.