LAVENDER SEA SALT SCRUB
Looking for a homemade gift for Mom, Grandma, or a teacher? This homemade sugar scrub is easy to make, uses only Natural Ingredients and will be appreciated by anyone who enjoy some self-pampering.
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Sea Salt
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Chefmaster Natural Violet Liqua-Gel® food coloring
- Measuring cup
- Mixing Bowl
- Mason Jar or other resealable container
- Place coconut oil in a small pan and heat on low until melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine Sea Salt and Coconut Oil in a mixing bowl and check the consistency.
- If too dry for your taste, add some more melted Coconut Oil. If too runny, add more Sea Salt.
- Add a couple of drops of Chefmaster Natural Violet Liqua-Gel® food coloring and 1 to 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil. Stir the mixture until well-blended.
- Keep adding natural coloring and/or essential oil until you are satisfied with the color and scent of your scrub.
- Spoon into a container with a lid.
- Decorate with a cute ribbon and a personalized hand-tag (optional)
Adult supervision recommended.